If I were on “Inside the Actors Studio” these would be my responses to James Lipton’s 10-questions:
1. What is your favorite word?
Right now, ubiquitous. I don’t use it often but it’s such a fun word.
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
A man that smells good
4. What turns you off?
All kinds of stink
5. What sound do you love?
Silence. the peaceful kind. not the eerie, ominous kind akin to what precedes the scary scene of a horror flick.
6. What sound do you hate?
screeching nails on a chalkboard, or anything similar. Ew!
7. What is your favorite curse word?
“Sh*t.” I don’t know if it’s a “favorite” but sadly I do say it often, although I wish I didn’t.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Acting. Or professional ballroom dancing.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything that involves extreme heights — like window washing, or air balloon driver, or suspension bridge repairperson.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Well done, good and faithful servant.